We would like to inform you that C-Hotels will take the necessary measures so that you can stay covid-safe with us. The health of our hotel guests and staff is our top priority at all times. We hope to welcome you soon.
Can I cancel my reservation?
How can I cancel my reservation?
All flexible reservations booked directly (via the hotel website, by phone, or email) can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
Please contact the reception desk on 059 362 362 or by email email@example.com.
For all flexible reservations made via booking sites, the conditions of these sites must be followed. Please contact the booking site for this.
Your reservation cannot be cancelled and is therefore non-refundable.
Frühstück, Mittagessen und Abendessen
How does breakfast work?
You can enjoy an extensive breakfast in the breakfast room from 8am to 11am.
How does lunch and/or dinner work?
The restaurants are open again, both outside and inside.
1.5 metres distancing
C-Hotels believes that the health and safety of our guests and employees deserve the highest priority. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of infection and spreading the coronavirus. The hotel have been fully adjusted to the precautions to ensure we can receive you as safely as possible.
Which measures have we taken?
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Signs regarding the guidelines to prevent COVID-19 infections.
- Disinfecting hand gels can be found at every entrance, reception and lift.
- All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
- All receptions have a Plexiglas screen (clear protective barrier).
- Employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay at home.
- Online checking in and out prevent long queues at reception.
- Payments take place using a credit card or Bancontact (debit card).
- Employees who come into contact with our guests wear gloves and face masks from a hygienic perspective.
- The use of a mouth mask is mandatory in the breakfast room, except when sitting down.
Thank you, Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders
With Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders' help, we were able to make the hotel corona-safe. We want to thank Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders for the continuous support during these difficult Covid-19 times!