We would like to inform you that C-Hotels will take the necessary measures so that you can stay covid-safe with us. The health of our hotel guests and staff is our top priority at all times. We hope to welcome you soon.
Watch our video about the measures taken
Is Zeegalm closed?
Despite the restrictive measures, there is also much that is possible and allowed.
Enjoying a stay in one of the C-Hotels is one of those things.
We are very flexible. If you make a direct reservation, you can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
We will keep you up-to-date on our website and social media.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here at the sea!
Frühstück, Mittagessen und Abendessen
Currently the restaurants are closed.
The studios in our hotel are equipped with a kitchenette, which makes it possible to prepare your own meals or warm up takeaway meals. An up-to-date list of available takeaways is available at the reception.
Breakfast in the breakfast room is not allowed.
You can compose your own breakfast at the breakfast buffet and take it to your room.
We guarantee a full range and offer this in all security.
Can I cancel my reservation?
All reservations booked directly (via hotel website, by phone or email) can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
Please contact the reception desk
For all reservations made through booking sites, the conditions of these sites must be followed.
Please contact the booking site in case of cancellation.
1.5 metres distancing
C-Hotels believes that the health and safety of our guests and employees deserve the highest priority. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of infection and spreading the coronavirus. The hotel have been fully adjusted to the precautions to ensure we can receive you as safely as possible.
Which measures have we taken?
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Signs regarding the guidelines to prevent COVID-19 infections.
- Disinfecting hand gels can be found at every entrance, reception and lift.
- All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
- All receptions have a Plexiglas screen (clear protective barrier).
- Employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay at home.
- Online checking in and out prevent long queues at reception.
- Payments take place using a credit card or Bancontact (debit card).
- Employees who come into contact with our guests wear gloves and face masks from a hygienic perspective.
- The use of a mouth mask is mandatory in the breakfast room, except when sitting down.
Thank you, Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders
With Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders' help, we were able to make the hotel corona-safe. We want to thank Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders for the continuous support during these difficult Covid-19 times!